Silk Road Bank
Protection of personal data processing in Silk Road Bank AD Skopje
Silk Road Bank AD Skopje recognizes privacy as important and therefore ensures the protection of the personal data of natural persons - clients of the Bank, as well as of all employees, obtained on any basis, which are automatically or manually processed when using the Bank's services.
The Bank processes personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, in order to be able to provide products or services to the subject.
The subject's personal data are processed when one of the following conditions for the legality of the processing is fulfilled:
· The processing is necessary to fulfill the Bank's legal obligations or other purposes specified by law
· The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract in which the subject is a contracting party or for undertaking activities at the request of the subject prior to the conclusion of the contract
· The processing is necessary to fulfill the Bank's legitimate interest
· The subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The subject of personal data has the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of his personal data, without affecting the legality of the processing that was based on consent before it was withdrawn, when the data processing is carried out on the basis of a given consent for processing.
From the aspect of protection of personal data processing, the Bank is the Controller of personal data and the Client is the Subject of personal data.
The subject of personal data has the right to:
· Right to be informed and right of access by the data subject
· Right to rectification and erasure, as well as the right to restriction of processing
· Right to data portability
· Right to object and automated individual decision making.
The subject of personal data may, at his request, receive information about:
· whether personal data are processed for the subject submitting the request
· which personal data are processed
· for what purposes and what is the legal basis
· users or categories of users
· the sources of personal data and when they are collected and updated.
For this purpose, the Bank has a special request, through which the subject can obtain the specified information. The request is published on the Bank's website.
When a request is submitted by the subject of personal data, the Bank will try to answer it within thirty (30) days after submitting the request. This deadline can be extended for an additional 2 months, if the Bank considers it necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. The Bank will inform the subject of personal data about the extension of the term, within thirty (30) days from the receipt of the request and will state the reasons for the extension.
If the Bank does not take action regarding the subject's request for personal data, the Bank will notify the subject without delay and at the latest within thirty (30) days of receiving the request, of the reasons for not taking action and of the possibility for the subject to submit a request to the Personal Data Protection Agency, as well as the possibility of using judicial protection.
The rights of the subject to personal data can be limited in special cases when such limitation is in accordance with the essence of fundamental rights and freedoms and represents a necessary and proportionate measure in order to ensure:
· national security;
· public security;
· prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of perpetrators of criminal acts or enforcement of imposed criminal sanctions, including prevention of threats to public security;
· other important goals of general public interest for the Republic of North Macedonia, in particular an important economic or financial interest of the Republic of North Macedonia, including monetary, budgetary and taxation issues, public health and social security;
· the protection of the independence of courts and judicial proceedings;
· prevention, investigation, detection and prosecution of violations of ethical rules for regulated professions;
· monitoring, inspection supervision or regulatory functions that are at least occasionally related to the fulfillment of the competences of state government bodies;
· protection of the subject of personal data or the rights and freedoms of other natural persons;
· enforcement of civil law claims.
You can submit the request for exercising the rights as a subject of personal data to the "str. Dame Gruev no. 1, 1000 Skopje" with the indication "for the Personal Data Protection Officer" or fill out the Request, scan it and submit it by e-mail on the following address: email@example.com
Personal Data Protection Officer
In accordance with the provisions of Article 41 paragraph 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data ("Official Gazette of RSM" No. 42/2020), a person appointed as Officer for the Protection of Personal Data in Silk Road Bank AD Skopje:
Email for receiving requests: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 02/ 3 289 522