Individuals > Web banking
- Overview of the balance and turnover of payment accounts
- Overview of the balance of payment cards and credits
- Overview of deposits
- Exchange operation - conversion from one currency to another
- Payment of sredit card obligations
- Payment of foreign exchange orders
- Payment to all individuals and legal entities with form PP30 and PP50
- Payment with from PP53
- Possibility to pay orders with a future date
- Ability to export all reviews/reports in a suitable format
New user if you have an active debit card from Silk Road Bank, you have the opportunity to apply online for e-banking service at the following link: by entering the basic identification data and to become a user of the service.
New user if you do not have an active debit card from Silk Road Bank, you need to visit the nearest Branch of the Bank and fill in the E-Banking Application with which you will receive a username and activation code in order to activate your user profile and login to the following link: .
Following the determination of the Bank, our clients are in the center of our attention, Silk Road Bank advise you about security mesures and recommendations that you should apply when using the electronic services of the Bank.